Fireworks & Bonfire Night - Saturday 3rd November 2018
New Ash Green Social Committee present our annual Fireworks Spectacular!!!
***PLEASE NOTE THE DATE IS SATURDAY 3RD NOVEMBER***
Due to the success of previous fireworks spectaculars and to ensure the success of the annual event going forward, it is become necessary to move the event to a weekend to ensure the availability of the necessary volunteers.
Although this is a break from tradition we hope that we can all agree that it is what is best for the event.
The ethos of the event remains the same, to provide a quality affordable local event and we look forward to doing just that!!!
Tickets are on sale for £4 each from only the outlets below, Children under 3 are free. Tickets will increase to £6 each if bought on the gate on the night, so get them NOW!
We are expecting a huge crowed again this year, so please buy your tickets early from:
The Pavilion – New Ash Green
Hartley Estates – New Ash Green
Pets Pantry – New Ash Green
The Village Association Office - New Ash Green
The gates will open at 5:30pm, Lighting of the Bonfire will be at 6::00pm, and we will start the fireworks display at about 7pm depending on queues at the gate on the night. Tickets are £3.50 per person in advance from Pets Pantry & the VA Office, or £5 on the night at the gate. Please buy your tickets before the night and avoid most of the queues. (Please note tickets are Non-Refundable.)
The event will be held on the MEADOW in New Ash Green (DA3 8RH) where there are three entrances...
- The main entrance is via the Minnis and is the most accessible.
- The Bazes Shaw & Capelands entrances are through the woods and difficult to find in the dark with a steep incline. It is recommended that only local residents who know the area use these.
- All other entrances will be closed as they are within the firing zone.
Those from the village are encouraged to walk to the meadow. However for those coming from outside there are three car parks in New Ash Green...
- The North Square Car Park
- The Centre Car Park
- The South Car Park
All the fireworks at the New Ash Green display are fired by a local professional and qualified company.
- No one is permitted to bring their own fireworks or sparklers to this event.
- New Ash Green is a rural area and this time of year it will be dark and can be muddy. Please dress accordingly and remember to bring a Torch!
Volunteers and Sponsors
A huge thanks to our volunteers and sponsors! Without the support of these local people and companies this event, and others like, it wouldn't be possible.
If you would like to Volunteer to be a marshal, or to just to help set-up and take down the event please use us using contact link at the top of this page. We are always looking for more help!